REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER MISS MULTIVERSE:
- Ages: 18 to 35
- Education: Higher level education, Minimum College is required.
- Experience: Must have experience with Modeling/ Catwalk.
- Dress size: S/M Fitness level: Fit with great toned bikini body.
- Relationship status: Can be single, married, divorced, widowed, allowed to have children.
- Language: Understanding and speaking English. Female at birth.
- Profile: Good moral standards and outstanding social skills.
Additional rules and regulations related to the TV Program are extensive and will be provided when the applicant is accepted as a Miss Multiverse Contestant.
If you want to become part of this amazing event and TV program then please visit our Sign Up page, or email us with your photo’s, CV, motivation, Facebook link and contact info.
Disclaimer: No hidden Fees to enter Miss Multiverse.
Pageant fee: The Miss Multiverse organization does not charge any pageant fee to its contestants. We only request the contestants to cover their own flight and we provide opportunities to endorse their own sponsors via our platforms. This also applies to at-large contestants send to the world finals by 3rd parties or scouted directly by the Miss Multiverse organization.
Franchise fee: National directors that have signed the Miss Multiverse Franchise agreement will pay a franchise fee which depends on country size. This fee is to be covered by the franchise director not by the contestants. The franchise agreement grants the opportunity to host a Miss Multiverse competition within the franchised country. The franchiser has the rights to endorse sponsors with the Miss Multiverse brand. The franchise holder is also able to charge country contestants a small sign-up fee. The franchise director covers the flight and all costs involved by means of sponsors to give their winner the best preparation and required outfits.